5 & 3/4 QUESTIONS
1. Describe yourself and your work. I am an image maker, a linguist, and a character designer.
2. How did you get started? I have always wanted to do something visual, and photography became the perfect medium to explore the human body and document my creative process. I decided to study photography and develop my skills.
3. What piece of work best represents you and why? Dream Sequence, which just came out as book. It combines my creative process, personal scenius, character design, and unique approach to the human body. It helped me grow as an artist.
4. What are you currently into? Technology and CGI.
5. Which three things have you learned that young creatives should know? Perseverance and striving for quality pay off. Working with the best means learning from the best. Without failure there is no innovation.
5¼. Fave color? Personally, black. In general, I love the science behind the complementary colors.
5¾. Pet peeve? Call centers! When I'm trying to get assistance over the phone and I have to listen to the "We will be with you shortly" music for ages. Maybe I should do a photo series based on that.