Special Places, Special Colors
Here are my steps:
- Finish coloring/editing an image in Adobe Lightroom CC.
- Export file from Lightroom to my desktop and Import the file into Adobe Color.
- Select colors I want to highlight and save the color theme.
- Screenshot the palette to the Desktop.
- Open the photo in Photoshop and drag the color palette screenshot to create a new layer.
- Center and add a white border to the palette.
- Save to automatically open the image in Lightroom.
I think it's amazing that with today’s technology, we don't have to mine lapis stones in Afghanistan to achieve a certain blue, or seek out predatory ocean sea snails to extract precise purple hues.