If you have a question that is not covered on this Help page, or are experiencing difficulty viewing Adobe Create Magazine, please let us know.
What is Adobe Create Magazine?
Published by Adobe Systems, Adobe Create Magazine is a free website that contains original content geared toward inspiring and informing visually creative people. Each week, Create features innovative artists and shines a spotlight on creative work in photography, design, video, illustration, and more. It was previously known as Adobe Inspire.
To be notified when we publish new articles and videos, sign up for our e-mail newsletter.
Why haven't I received the Create e-mail newsletter yet?
There could be a few reasons for this:
- A new issue hasn't been published since you signed up.
- The Create e-mail newsletter may have been caught in a spam filter. To ensure future delivery of the Create e-mail newsletter, please add email@example.com to your address book, contacts, or safe sender list.
- If you have not clicked on an issue of the Create e-mail newsletter during the last 12 months, you will automatically be unsubscribed from the newsletter.
- If you unsubscribe from other Adobe email notifications, you must sign up again for the Create newsletter.
How can I change the address to which you send the Create e-mail newsletter?
- Go to Adobe.com.
- At the top of the page, on the right side, click "Sign in" and enter your login credentials.
- Click "My information."
- Under My Adobe ID, enter your new Adobe ID (e-mail address) and click "Save my changes."